Everyone has heard about thyroid not functioning in optimal way, but they never had to research further as they feel they are in a good shape. Reality shows that nearly 20 million, only in US, suffer from some sort of diagnosed thyroid disorder (called hypothyroidism or hashimoto’s disease) while millions more live with a slow and sluggish thyroid:
How Thyroid Disorder manifest itself
• You put on weight even though you’re eating with measure and exercising.
• You feel sleepy and tired during the day even though you’re getting plenty of sleep at night.
• You brain’s not as sharp as it usually is.
• You feel cold even in room temperature.
1)Best way to deal with mild thyroid disorders
The most natural way would definitely be getting a chosen supply of fresh bio food which provides you with all needed ingredients. You know what it means, a lot of time and attentive checks on the freshness of our food, the origin and although it is the best way, it takes a lot of our time and we do not have a lot of time.
It doesn’t mean that you cannot include Herbs, which you can find easily on the market:
b) Herbal Answers – For hypothyroidism are effective –
Evening Primrose oil,
Siberian Ginseng and
Echinacea and lemon balm herbs are also good for treating hyperthyroidism.
Nettle and ginger are great for overall thyroid health.
Ashwagandha – natural herb, known to lower stress hormone and boost secretion of T3 and T4 (Best taken with Milk and Honey)
Coleus Forskohlii – helps the secretion of T3 and T4 (antioxidant, anti-convulsion and more)
2) Second best way – use of Natural Remedies, in a way of Concentrated Liquids
The good news is: natural remedies can and do help thousands regain speedy thyroid function every year. Our advice is always to consult a doctor for a serious condition, bur for lighter symptoms most people help themselves.
Studies show the body uses 98% of the liquid extract compared to only about 39-53% of a capsule or tablet, meaning the remainder of those ingredients and the money spent on them are wasted.
3) Third way – Pills & Capsules – not discussed here for their much slower effect
Capsules and Pills have to travel through the stomach and liver before their ingredients are even available to the body, while 87% of the liquid extract is absorbed in the first 20-30 seconds.
4) Alternative treatments for Thyroid disorders
1) Acupuncture and Acupressure,
2) Ayurvedic treatment,
4) Weight Loss Programs view >>> RECOMMENDED PROGRAM
5) Cleansing & Detox System >>> CLICK HERE
Key Ingredients needed for Good Function of Thyroid
Comparative studies have been done by researchers on how certain vitamins and herbs, mentioned above, can bring a sluggish thyroid back in order. Researchers compared top natural thyroid support remedies, looked into stacks of medical journals and positive consumer reports arriving at the selection of THREE KEY Ingredients:
1) Iodine – building block for thyroid hormone, thyroxine T4 + triiodotironine T3
2) Selenium – Serves to protect the Thyroid Gland as a major anti-oxidant
3) L-Tyrosine – T4 thyroid hormone = 4 iodine molecules attached to 1 tyrosine
Make sure you get enough supply of needed ingredients, in a liquid best for the body form, enough exercise and care for best bio fresh food. Regular check ups are advisable always.